Blogmas Day 9; Letter to Santa

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Dear Santa,

Strangely enough I found this quite difficult to write, as I am not one to write a letter to you, and I really don't require anything. Well not that I can think of anyway.

If money wasn't an object, I would like for Christmas a house to move into, pretty please. Just a nice two bed house with a small garden and parking. You don't even need to pay for it, just point me in the right direction please.

May I also be given plenty of motivation to keep writing, so far so good big guy on Blogmas- ish. But I would really like to pursue my dream idea of posts that I have next year, and this includes travelling around the UK.

Thirdly, please help make 2016 better than 2015. No sudden losses in the family, human or not. No sudden waves of anxiety or pits of depression, so I can't meet new people. Just a nice and enjoyable 2016.

Oh I almost forgot, I would love a new hair dryer, so I can throw my old tiny travel one away. :)

Thank you and send many hugs to all your reindeer.

Becky x

P.S You can join in Blogmas too!


No comments:

Post a Comment