...And Relax!

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Well I'm back, finally! I've handed in my final paper which I finished at 2am this morning! I am shattered to say the least! But what a great post to come back on by accepting a nomination of the Liebster Award from  Megan! :) Thank you means alot! - I would highly recommend everyone to follow this lady I love her posts!

So what is this Liebster Award I hear you cry! "The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."

Upon researching this little gem, I found that its just like a chain mail but as it says above helps new bloggers just like me, and I'm happy to carry on! :)

With the award comes some rules you are meant to follow:

1.You must thank the person who gave you this award.
2. You must display the Liebster heart on your blog
3. You should nominate up to 11 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers
4. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves
5. Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for those you nominate, to answer.
7. Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post.
8. You're not supposed to do Ping-Backs.

Now it says that I'm meant to answer questions set by my nominee - however as she is busy meeting Pro. Green, I thought I would just answer the questions Megan was sent.

1. What is your absolute favourite beauty product?
      I said in a previous post about the Benefits "They're Real" Mascara and I will always love that little powerful wand! Makes my lashes look long!

2.If you were stranded on an island, what 3 things would you want with you?
     Teapigs teabags, ...*Gosh this really has got me thinking*... my Kindle and bottles of sparkling water. 

3. Who's your favourite actor/actress?
     It will always be Anne Hathaway - Especially in Devil Wears Prada and Kirsten Bell - Classic comedy genius! 

4. iPhone or Android?
    I have an iPhone, ironically it decided today that the home button would stop working :(

5. What is your style as far as clothes and makeup?
    If you've read my blog from the start this is a journey for me to change my style, at the moment i wear the usual jeans, hoodie and t-shirt and no make up.. this will change!



6.What's your favourite type of music?
   I listen to everything and anything. I'm currently in love with this song; this is a guy called Sebastien Tellier and the song is La Ritournelle! Give it a listen! :)

7. Favourite book or movie?
    Pirates of the Caribbean all the way :) I'll never be too old to watch it! 

8.What is your favourite store?
    I love the little home stores and the boutique clothes shops we have near us. :)


9. Coca-cola or Pepsi?
    Always Coca-Cola, thought it has to be Diet and the lid has to be opened for a period of time before I drink it - weird right!? They've brought back Vanilla Coke mmm!

10. Big city or small town?
      What about a small town within the big city? Nah big city all the way, especially Bath!

11. Who's your celebrity crush?
      I don't think I really have one, though I'm seeing Harry Judd with the other boys in Wembley for their Memory Lane tour, can't beat a bit of McFly! ;)

As this post is getting longer and longer, I'll do a seperate post with "11 Random Things" about me later on. 
I nominate these blogs, have a gander ;)

Daisy
BowsPearlsAndRibbons
WhatOliviaDid
Megan

So my questions for you are:
1.When did you start blogging
2.How do you keep yourself motivated and interested in your blog?
3.Whats your favourite fashion item at the moment?
4.List 5 words to describe yourself
5.What/Who inspires you?
6. Favourite film or book?
7. What secret skill do you have?
8.What is your style as far as clothes and makeup?
9. Any music recommendations?
10. What music do you listen to?
11. How do you unwind from a stressful day?


Again thank you to Megan and I look forward to reading your replies :)

Muchos Gracias!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm not even joking, as soon as you commented saying you nominated me, I nominated you in mine! hahaha!
    Thankyou so much for nominating me!!!xxx
    daisayy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the lovely things you've said!! Love your blog, I had to nominate you!

    Thanks for nominating me too xxx

    ReplyDelete