Re-used finds :)

Wednesday 5 June 2013

On Friday 7th June, I'm hoping to visit Newark Show ground to one of the largest international antiques and collector's fair in the UK.
Last year I visited with my mum with the intention to find a old frame, which I would then transform into a cushioned pin-board.
However I found that when you have your mind set on something you never find it!
I did come across some lovely finds which have turned out to be items I love in my room!



The letters on my wall I absolute love! These are all old letters that may of been used on shop or pub fronts. I got these for £12! The clock I got from a boutique shop in Bath - but I've now found these on-line! And the lanterns are also from a shop in Bath.





My second find, would you believe it, was the board that I was looking for. Not in the ideal frame, but I love it none the less! £32 this was. :)


Both these finds go really well in my room which was decorated recently. My walls use to be covered in clutter & posters, and since binning all that, my room is so much bigger and lighter!
Hopefully I'll find some more reclaimed items for my room and new house ;)

1 comment: