TMI Tag

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hello Everyone!


I hope you are all feeling all spring like, what with all this lovely weather we are having?

Today is another short post as my Uni work is getting just a tad more stressful than it already was...

Only 71 days to go and I will be free from studies, wooo!

ANYWAY, here is the TMI Tag video I filmed over on my YouTube channel. I was tagged by Beth on WhatSheDid. I honestly consider this girl as one of my blogging friends! I love talking to her, and the videos she makes are really good. So check her pages out!



If you would like to do this video, then please do! I found the questions over here, and please leave me a comment if you do so I can have a nosey after ;)

Until next time,

Becky x

1 comment:

  1. All your pets want to be famous too, haha ;) I really like your video! I love to know a bit more about the person behind the blog :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete