New Blog Design!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hello Everyone!

Despite being really busy with the degree at the moment, I also decided last year that, as a gift to my blog and followers, that I would enlist the help of someone to re-design my blog.

After months of searching, and I really do mean months, I finally found someone. Kate Jordan. Now you may know this designer as Kate Hall (recently got married! Congrats!). Kate blogs over on Dairies of an Essex Girl and if you haven't read her blog yet, shame on you! Head on over now!

I wanted to find a new, unique design that was fun yet professional, and Kate has done just that.
I also thought it was time to add some new features, you will still find the pages dedicated to my reviews, weekly wishes and weddings.
Soon there will be content on the new page, 'How To'. Here I promise some giggles while you read sarcastic how to's on battling day to day life, none of the boring manuals! I am open to suggestions, so please comment below!

I hope you like the new design as much as I do, I am so glad I chose Kate and would be very happy to recommend anyone to her design expertise! This blog design is also my chance to say Thank you. Thank you to all my readers and followers. Without your support, I really would not of bothered to change my design. But I honestly felt I needed to, to say thank you!

Until next time!

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment