Blog Love Tuesday #4

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Wow,

Chosing a new blog each week to feature in this post, is getting harder and harder!
This may be the forth, but if I could I would just put all the blogs here.. but were's the fun in that eh?

Each week on Tuesday, I will be sharing with you a blog that I am loving. Majorly!

If you would like to join in, please include this lovely badge so others can join in, and use #bloglovetuesday while chatting on Twitter :)





This weeks blog is..
Suzy from Eeep! I'm a Blogger




Before anyone starts, this is not favouritism at all.
Suzy is a lovely, fellow tea-drinker person and I really do love reading her blog posts.
Over December, Suzy did an amazing Christmas Extravaganza giveaway for 12 days and this girl is not afraid to speak her mind, when it comes to Feminism.
Last year she received the highly commended award for her blog in the UKBlog Awards 2014, and she has entered again this year!
I can not say enough for this lovely lady, she really is a great friend who is always commenting on my posts, and kept pushing me to get back into my blog. Even though we 'met' towards the end of 2013, I honestly feel like it has been longer.
Thank you so much Suzy, we WILL meet up this year! (Twice if you're going to the Blog Awards!)
Go and check out her blog, it has recently had a face lift and looks FAB!

This post has made me quite emosh, off to grab the tissues...

Feel free to join in, tell me what blogs you've been loving!
Let's push the hate aside, and share the love!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment