Weekly Wishes #4

Monday 5 January 2015

It is week 4 of my Weekly Wishes, which means i've pursued this for a whole entire month!
Those that know me, and have kept in touch, will know how much of an achievement that is. :)

If you don't know about Weekly-Wishes Link-up, then you can find it here!


The Nectar Collective


After last week's failure; I can happily say this week was far far better.

Last Week's Weekly Wishes:

1) Purchase the Zoeva Brush Set - Right, ok you got me. I didn't purchase it. Surely there is a local supplier for these brushes rather than Germany?! Let me know in the comments below.

2) Blog Post Writing - I did it! I was so organised for the week!

3) Say goodbye to 2014 - I did go out to a local village party, which had a 'fun' turnout. I had a bit of a meltdown.. in the car.

This Week's Weekly Wishes:

1) Pick up my camera - This may sound silly, but you have no idea how happy I am my camera is back from the repair shop! Just need to pick it up :)

2)Write out an invoice - I need to type up an invoice for the last photoshoot I did! Eek, my first one as well!

3) De-clutter my wardrobe - Since my meltdown, I promised myself I would declutter my wardrobe from all the clothes I don't wear etc.


So excited for this week's goals, and I know I will complete them!
I may just sneak in a few purchases..

P.S Did you read my yearly goals?

Until next week, wish me luck!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment