Exciting News I HAVE to share!!

Tuesday 1 October 2013

If you've been following me for a while now, you'll notice that I've been sharing with you weddings (and eventually other parties) held at my work.
Last week I was approached by Events Management News website to contribute to their page about my experience in the wedding sector. 
Well I am extremely happy to say that my first post has been published -hopefully one of many! Here's a snapshot! 



It would mean a lot if you guys could check this out for me and to hear your feedback! 
Don't worry, I'm not abandoning my blog! I will be including the posts on here as well! Just means you'll be hearing from me more! ;)

Also - Totally unrelated, but I've now added a Button Page. Feel free to take it, if you would like to swap let me know and I'll pop over :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl!!!
    This is so awesome!
    I am about to check out your contribution now!
    Britt @ One&20

    ReplyDelete