Blog Love Tuesday #2

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Hey guys!


I said I would return, and I have! Okay - maybe a whole week later, but does it matter when I'm here to share peace and love! ;)

Each Tuesday for Becky B Blog, is #bloglovetuesday!
If you would like to join in, please include this lovely badge, so others can join in :)






I will be choosing one blog, each week, that I absolutely love and enjoyed reading and will be sharing with you! :)
This is my chance of showing you guys the talents that has put a smile on my face that week. Where do you guys come in? I want you lovely people to do exactly the same! This could be in the link-up below with your own post of who you are loving, a comment on this post. Maybe a mention on Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #bloglovetuesday. The possibilities are endless!



Please welcome my 2nd #bloglovetuesday!





Say hello to Frankie!

Frankie posts over on Crazy Blonde Girl and also has a YouTube channel!
I've only recently followed Frankie and chatted to her on Twitter, and I wish I had done it a lot sooner! She is a lovely 20year old, who has tons of tips for those at Uni and those who are also wanting reviews on the latest Lush products (something I love reading!) 
During October, Frankie did some Halloween tutorials, including an Avatar Makeup look, and my favourite, the mermaid!
Frankie has also, just recently, got a pet hedgehog called Zoey..crazy right? But so so cute! 

If you don't already, please go and give Frankie a follow on BlogLovin' and YouTube! :)

Please feel free to join in!
Let's push right hate aside and share the love!

Becky










No comments:

Post a Comment