Weekly Wishes #1

Monday 8 December 2014

That's right, I'm starting again.

Every Monday night I have found myself chilling in front of the T.V. But not tonight, I've motivated myself to actually write a post. Well I lie, I wrote this last night.. but whose going to blab ;)

If you don't know about Weekly Wishes already, then curse you, and click on the below link to find out more details and join in!



The Nectar Collective



Because I am starting all over again, it means I have no goals from last week to praise myself for completing. Damn it!

This Week's Weekly Wishes;

That's a bit of a tongue twister..

1) Buy the few more gifts I have left to buy for Christmas - this goal I have to be careful on, I do all my Christmas shopping online. I can not stand any of the crowds, being stuffy in a shop does not do it for me. Sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea and shopping all done by the click of a mouse, is FAR more appealing!

2) Send off some gifts! - I took part in WhatSheDid's #vloggerssecretsanta. I was meant to send it on Friday but a lot happened on that day and I didn't get round to sending it off. Plus I felt so bad with what I had bought, I may of purchased something extra. So I'm currently waiting for that to arrive.

3) Pack for a weekend away in Southampton - This goal looks more luxurious than it actually is! I'm only going there for a photoshoot at a hotel. This is part of my love of starting my own part-time photography business. I know there is no such thing as a 'part-time' photographer.. but i'll make it happen ;)

Well that is all I'm setting for myself, anymore and I feel I won't get them done haha!

Until next week, wish me luck of getting them done :)

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment